Discount offer submission form
Salem Health has the sole discretion to determine compliance with these guidelines and requirements.
Discounted products and services must:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Be made available to any Salem Health employee, volunteer, or medical staff member who has a valid Salem Health ID badge.
Discounted products and services must not:
- Pose a threat to individuals or organizations.
- Be perceived as being endorsed by Salem Health.
- Be considered offensive or demeaning based on ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion or political preference.
- Conflict with Salem Health's Code of Conduct or any other organizational policy or guideline.
- Be in direct competition with Salem Health products or services, or pose a real or perceived institutional conflict of interest.
The individual or company making the offer has sole responsibility for the description of discounted products or services. Descriptions must:
- Represent the product or service fairly and accurately.
- Be a discount above and beyond what's available to the general public.
- Fit into one of the following seven general categories: travel, sports, cultural events, services, restaurants, home services and financing, or products.
- Be limited to written information (no graphics) that will be posted on the Salem Health intranet.
- Include application dates and contact information.
- Allow 30 days for posting.
To submit a request for Salem Health to post your discount offer to Salem Health employees, volunteers, and medical staff, please fill out the form below.
Who Should employees contact if they have questions about the discount?