Command Center report out 3:00 p.m.,
Nearly 12 hours in, things are still going quite well. Our operational and physician liaisons, as well as super users and stakeholders around the organization have not reported any significant wide-spread issues.
Updates on existing issues:
- Most workstations lacking the Citrix Receiver upgrade appear to have been out-of- commission, such as meeting room workstations. We have updated all computers reported by users and are continuing to close the gap on the other workstations. Anyone still having the issue should call the command center and can continue to use the workaround (type sf.salemhealth.org in a web browser and launch Epic from there) while they wait for resolution.
- The Clarity reporting upgrade was completed early. All Clarity reports are now available.
- The disposition issue reported by ED providers has been resolved.
- Three issues will be ongoing until we take our normal system maintenance window on November 9th.
- 40 second delay within Reporting Workbench
- BPA for anesthesiologists not firing – this is new functionality, not part of previously existing workflows
- Copy and pasting from Word into notes in Epic will still cause a system crash
Total tickets reported today - 141
Total tickets resolved today – 85
Total tickets awaiting resolution –
Salem Hospital – 33
West Valley Hospital – 4
Clinics and off-sites – 5
Salem Clinic – Community Connect – 14
The next huddle will occur at 9:00 a.m. tomorrow morning.
Keep calling those issues in! 503-814-4357, option 1.